Tuesday, January 26, 2010

High Tech Classrooms: Norm?

This video showed a classroom which was technologically superior to any classroom I was ever a part of. I am learning as my journey towards becoming a teacher reaches its end, that technology has and is continuing to advance as time goes by. From using online videos to instruct to a cool website called http://www.tutpup.com/. I think Rachel is just showing what will become inevitable. That being, classrooms inundated with technology to aid in teaching. You can view the video at your own leisure at the following address. http://k12onlineconference.org/?p=553.
As I watch these videos I become more and more amazed at the level of technological expertise that teachers and students have achieved.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comment on how much more technologically superior classrooms are today compared to when I was in elementary school and even throughout highschool. I am amazed at how much I have learned about how to integrate technology into our classrooms while taking education classes. Videos such as the one you share and many others tell me that it is so important to take the time and learn as much as you can about technology and how it can be used to teach.

    ReplyDelete